HomePersonal data protection
Personal data protection
1. The school will abide by the Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Information Law) and other relevant laws and regulations, and take appropriate measures for personal data protection and information security maintenance.
2. The school operation of the school will respect the rights and interests of the parties concerned, and collect, process or use personal data within the scope of specific purposes in a reasonable, legal and safe manner in accordance with honesty and credit methods; if it needs to be used for other purposes, It shall be notified and the written consent of the parties shall be obtained.
3. The school will try its best to maintain the correct and up-to-date personal data provided by the parties, and avoid personal data being stolen, leaked, tampered with or otherwise violated. , processing and utilization of personal data.
4. The school will respect the rights exercised by the parties to their personal data, including inquiries or requests for viewing, requests to make copies, requests for supplements or corrections, requests for cessation of collection, processing or use, and requests for deletion, and comply with the relevant provisions of the Personal Information Law Respond promptly to parties.
5. The school will strive to improve the security awareness of personal data protection and strengthen various information security management measures. Every year, it will conduct education and training or awareness promotion on personal data protection and information security from time to time.
6. The school formulates operating norms related to personal data protection and information security management, and continuously develops and implements personal data protection management work to ensure the implementation of the policy.
7. When entrusting the collection, processing and utilization of personal data, the school shall properly supervise the entrusted unit, clearly stipulate the personal data security protection responsibilities and confidentiality, etc., and include it in the contract, requiring the entrusted unit to abide by and regularly check.
8. This Declaration shall be implemented after being approved by the Personal Data Protection and Information Security Promotion Committee, and the same shall apply to amendments.